I hope this Thursday finds you in a good mood and in not too chilly weather!
Here’s my list for this week:
- I am thankful for my sorority sisters. We’ve had recruitment this week and it’s been stressful but so a lot of fun! It’s a great chance to form stronger friendships with the amazing women I get to call my sisters!
- I am thankful for my courses this semester. I am taking Cancer biology and it seems absolutely fascinating. Cancer research has been an interest of mine since taking cell bio my junior year so I am very excited!
- I am thankful for facetime. I get homesick a lot (I am a homebody!) and it’s nice to be able to see my friends and family and chat with them that way!
- I am thankful for my coffeepot. The poor thing has become my laboratory. I can now make coffee, tea, and ramen in it.
- I am thankful for my health. It’s something I can easily glaze over daily but I truly am thankful that I can wake up healthy!
That’s my list for this week, what are you thankful for today?