Hi! Reply to this with that you are thankful for and you could win a small but awesome prize!! :) :)
I hope everyone’s week is going great and that you are having a great Thursday so far!
Here’s my thankful list for the week:
- I am thankful for how sunny and nice it has been this week. I love sunshine!
- I am thankful for a relaxing dinner with my girlfriends last night, it was just what I needed after having 3 tests this week!
- I am thankful to be going to South Carolina this weekend to visit my twin and watch the horse race.
- I am thankful for my fluffy mattress cover because it is like sleeping on a cloud!
- I am thankful for all the followers of this site you have helped me to make this a reality and really do appreciate you all!!!
That’s what’s on my list this week, what are you thankful for?
Restless minds and hearts cannot be soothed by the words and actions of others. We must work to find that in our own souls. Whether finding peace entails going for a run/walk, meditating, journalling, or prayer is up to us. Take your quiet alone moments for a chance to practice introspective thinking. Find your own way to inner peace.
Like most things in life happiness is an achievement that one must actively pursue. Happiness is a choice, and once one decides that they deserve to be happy there is nothing that can stop them from achieving their goal. Today is a new day- break down the barriers that you’ve created and are preventing you from finding what you want in life. Chase your dreams, and choose to be happy.
This will take practice and it is not easy. Just like practicing for a sport, practice new tactics to train your brain to find the joy that you seek and deserve. Start by making an effort to smile. Try taking a slow walk and literally “stop to smell the roses.” Call a family member or friend. Laugh more. Or make you own THANKFUL LIST.
Have a great day, and celebrate what you have in life.