Like my grandmother says: Dust is always more visible when you stir it up.
You all are great and help to keep me going! :)
Hi love I hope you’ve had a great break so far!
I’m thankful to be home with my family for Thanksgiving and for my wonderful friends and sisters that I’ll be returning to on Sunday!
Happy Thanksgiving! You have so much to be thankful for, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
Thank you! It is such a blessing!
Thank you for your submission, we have a full house here too it’s wonderful!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday and gets to spend it with their family!
Here’s my thankful list for this week:
- I am thankful for my family who is always there to support and love me even when I don’t deserve it.
- I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and pillow to sleep with. I know there are many people who don’t have these things and I feel truly blessed I get to have them.
- I am thankful for my best girl friends from home and my lovely sorority sisters. They really brighten my day and are always there for a laugh or a shoulder in a time of need. I would literally be crazy without them.
- I am thankful for Virginia Tech and the Hokies. That school has changed my life and the person that I am. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else!
- I am thankful for someone special, who is my best friend. I think they are a very rare kind of person that only comes along every so often and I am glad that I get to know them and see how great they are on a daily basis!
- I am thankful for Thanksgiving football and food!
That’s my thankful list for this week, what are YOU thankful for?